POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : optic guide. : Re: optic guide. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: optic guide.
From: TP Electronics
Date: 10 Jun 2007 03:08:45
Message: <466ba37d$1@news.povray.org>
Well it must be the rigth way but do not understand how to use it.
I do not find "clear" example. It is a picture to show what I want to do but
not example of code.
I have spend to much hours to try.
Thanks for all help.
Perhaps I will try later if I fnd more info.
I can not understand how to use photons and where?